Partition Plats

For cases where you are dividing a single tract of land into two or three parcels, or combining multiple tracts into one, a Partition Plat is required. These require prior approval from the appropriate city or county Planning Department. Once you obtain the conditions of approval, we will follow them in our survey. This type of survey will include a boundary survey of the land, setting monuments at new parcel corners, replacement of existing corners if necessary, recording of the plat with the County Surveyor, and copies of the plat for the client.

What we need from you:
A copy of the current deed of your property, a tax lot & tax map number, any personal knowledge of the location of property corners and lines of occupation, and a copy of the conditions of approval from Planning.