Property Line Adjustments

Sometimes, the property line defined in your deed is in a different place than where you and your neighbor have always assumed it to be. If both of you desire to change it, this can be done through a Property Line Adjustment. You will need to get planning approval from either the city or county (if you live rurally) planning department before we can proceed with the survey. If the properties are larger than 10 acres and outside the Urban Growth Boundary, a survey is optional in most areas. However, a plat is required in all cases. For adjustments smaller than 10 acres, a survey of the adjusted line is required.

What we need from you: A copy of the current deed of your property & your neighbors' property, tax lot & tax map numbers, and a sketch or information on where the new line is to be located.